Sanjukta Basu Photography Rates
The photography rate depends upon number of days of shooting, the kind of album required by the client and the number and quality of paper etc. Below are the standard package:
- For 1 and 1/2 days of ceremonies including Mehendi, Sangeet, Haldi, Vivah and Vidaai – Rs.75,000/-
- For single events like Engagement, Mehendi & Sangeet, Reception/Cocktail party , Pre/post wedding couple shoot – Rs. 20,000 per event.
- The above charges cover all cost of shooting, image processing, album design, printing and delivery cost. For outstation weddings (Out of Delhi NCR) travel and accommodation extra to be borne by client.
- In case of partnership with wedding management team or Studios which require only the raw images in .NEF format without any album, charges are Rs.15,000/- per event. In this case images are delivered on a DVD without any edits (Not applicable to individual clients)
- In the standard rates, the albums are designed as smart coffee table books of size 10×14 of approximately 100 to120 pages of Regular matte sheets. (Large size albums, luxury covers, styles, various choices of paper like pearl, scuff free velvet etc, replica albums and posters are available at extra costs)
- Sanjukta Basu Photography’s printing partner is Canvera. Canvera is a premium brand in Wedding Albums. Please visit www.canvera.com to check out their product catalogue and other details.
- Photo of a standard album given below.
- After shoot is completed the best shots are selected to weave a complete wedding story and the coffee table book is designed.
- The .pdf version of the book is shared with the client for their approval before it is sent for print. Any changes recommended by the client are adjusted thereupon and after final confirmation album is sent for printing.
- Besides the album, high resolution .jpg version of all photos that goes into the book are shared on a DVD. These would NOT carry any copy right mark and can be used for future album/printing/poster making purposes.
- All other photos taken during the event would also be shared on a DVD in .jpg version with slightly low resolution, carrying the photographer’s copyright mark, meant for online usage (posting on Facebook, Blogs etc.) by both client and photographer.
- Photographer would not use the images for any commercial gains in future but would use the images as part of her portfolio for reference and sharing on the Web.
- Clients are humbly requested to give credits to Photographer (Link to FB page most preferable) if and when they use images online